We work with you on a personal level to determine the best solutions for your unique needs, then leverage our seasoned expertise to achieve the best possible results.
We are your trusted partner in success. Our firm is large enough to offer a full range of professional services at a fair price, but small enough to give you the individual attention that you deserve.
Rest assured that when a need arises, our firm is ready and capable to handle everything for you so you can focus on what matters most to you.
- Graduated from Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Worked at “Big 4” Accounting Firm, Canada
- Worked at CPA Firm, WA
- Worked in Telecom, Logistics and High Tech firms
- Past President of Washington Association of Accountants (NW Chapter)
- Board Member of Washington Association of Accountants
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- IRS Volunteer – Conduct New Business Workshops through the NW Women’s Business Center
- Over 18 years experience in the Accounting and Tax Field
- Owned several successful small businesses
Russell Raulston CPA
- Graduated from University of Southern Mississippi
- Worked at “Big 6” Accounting Firm, in Houston and New Orleans
- Worked in Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Construction and Wealth Management firms
- Past President of New Orleans Oil and Gas Accountants Society
- Board Member and Treasurer of Christ Episcopal High School
- Recognized nationwide expert and presenter in POTW resource management
- Developed technology and design approach to large scale public utility projects in Washington
- Over 21 years’ experience in the Accounting, Financial Attest and Tax Field
- Directed strategy of small manufacturing company to become competitive with world leaders
- Graduated from Central Washington University
- Bachelor degree Accounting & Administrative Management
- Was Accounting Manager of a medium size college.
- Was Tax Associate at the Largest Tax Preparation Firm in the USA
- Worked in Educational, Non-Profit, & Small Business firms
- Over 25 years’ experience in the Accounting and Tax field
Carol Dunn, EA
- Graduated from Kamiak High School