We work with you on a personal level to determine the best solutions for your unique needs, then leverage our seasoned expertise to achieve the best possible results.
We are your trusted partner in success. Our firm is large enough to offer a full range of professional services at a fair price, but small enough to give you the individual attention that you deserve.
Rest assured that when a need arises, our firm is ready and capable to handle everything for you so you can focus on what matters most to you.
- Graduated from Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Worked at “Big 4” Accounting Firm, Canada
- Worked at CPA Firm, WA
- Worked in Telecom, Logistics and High Tech firms
- Past President of Washington Association of Accountants (NW Chapter)
- Board Member of Washington Association of Accountants
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- IRS Volunteer – Conduct New Business Workshops through the NW Women’s Business Center
- Over 18 years experience in the Accounting and Tax Field
- Owned several successful small businesses
Russell Raulston CPA
- Graduated from University of Southern Mississippi
- Worked at “Big 6” Accounting Firm, in Houston and New Orleans
- Worked in Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Construction and Wealth Management firms
- Past President of New Orleans Oil and Gas Accountants Society
- Board Member and Treasurer of Christ Episcopal High School
- Recognized nationwide expert and presenter in POTW resource management
- Developed technology and design approach to large scale public utility projects in Washington
- Over 21 years’ experience in the Accounting, Financial Attest and Tax Field
- Directed strategy of small manufacturing company to become competitive with world leaders
Lourdes Adriana Hernandez
- Graduated from University de Michoacan, Mexico
- Was a Controller of an Import/Export company, Mexico
- Worked at an Accounting Firm as a Senior Accountant, Mexico
- Worked at Federal Health Department as an Accounting Assistant, Mexico
- Tax Preparer at the Largest Tax Preparation Firm in the USA, WA
- Worked at a Large Landscaping Firm as Payroll Assistance, WA
- Successfully ran a small boutique Tax Preparation Firm, WA
Kenneth (“Ken”) M. Russell, CPA
Ken has over 20 years of financial management and business operations experience. He is experienced in the financial services, liquor and spirits, software, medical, wholesale, distribution and manufacturing industries. His past experience includes: an auditor for Arthur Anderson, an internal controller for domestic and international subsidiaries for Seafirst Corporation, an operational and internal auditor for Wells Fargo Bank, a regional manager, overseeing accounting, sales and marketing, installation and support and operations for VantageMed Corporation and CFO for The Business Office, Inc.. He has been involved in several start ups and acquisitions as a CFO/controller and/or owner in the service, manufacturing, wholesale and distribution industries. Most recently he owned Access Accounting and Tax Services for 13 years.
Ken has a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license in the state of Washington. He earned his BA in Accounting from the University of Washington.
Denise D. Fulford-Foster, EA
- 25 years’ experience in tax preparation and advice
- Work 24 years with one of the largest tax preparation firms
- Enrolled Agent for 16 years
- Taught Basic and Advanced tax preparation courses
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Certificate, North Seattle College
- 4 seasons of tax administration experience.
- Over 20 years of experience in customer service including restaurant ownership in Seattle, WA.
- Completed courses on canine behavior and nutrition.
- Former musician (upright bassist).
- Graduated from Central Washington University
- Bachelor degree Accounting & Administrative Management
- Was Accounting Manager of a medium size college.
- Was Tax Associate at the Largest Tax Preparation Firm in the USA
- Worked in Educational, Non-Profit, & Small Business firms
- Over 25 years’ experience in the Accounting and Tax field
Carol Dunn, EA
- Graduated from Kamiak High School