NW ACCOUNTANTS, INC. is seeking an Accountant II in Bellevue, WA to perform financial and compliance audits; prepare and compile financial statements; prepare individual and corporate (business) tax returns; assist client in audit preparation; provide recommendations to improve clients accounting procedures; prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards; analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice; develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs; and survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
Bachelors in Accounting, Business Administration or related field AND 24 months experience as Accountant.
Please send resumes to:
Rizwan Chaudhry, NW Accountants, Inc.
1600 148th Ave SE, Suite D
Bellevue, WA 98007
We are a fast growing Accounting and Tax Firm with offices in Bothell and Bellevue. We are looking for an experienced CPA that has at least 7 years of experience preparing 1040, 1041, 1065, 1120 and 1120S with minimal supervision! We use Lacerte and SurePrep and candidate MUST have in depth knowledge of Lacerte (SurePrep experience a Plus). This is a full-time position.
MUST have and maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of tax law (individual, partnership, corporate and fiduciary)
- Plan, manage and review tax engagements (i.e. individual, partnership, corporate, fiduciary)
- During busy stretches will be preparing returns
- Mentor, supervise and assist in managing staff and client engagements
- Effectively communicate complex issues with clients
- Manage and oversee multiple client engagements
- Provide quality client service and leadership in a timely and effective manner based on client needs
- Other duties as assigned.
Interaction with clients and their advisors relating to compliance and tax planning issues.
Desired software skills include: Office 365 (including Teams), QuickBooks, Lacerte, SurePrep.
What You Need To Have:
- CPA license required and must remain current. (Minimum 7 Years Experience in Tax)
- Technically skilled to plan, manage and review engagements and prepare returns when needed
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and technically capable of adapting to software applications for tax engagements as well as other research, accounting and electronic records management systems, including but not limited to Lacerte, SurePrep, and QuickBooks.
- Vaccination Card
What’s In It For You:
- Salary- Depends on Experience
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
- Future Ownership Potential
- Fully Vaccinated Co-workers
- Mostly a paperless office
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Send resumes to email@example.com