Welcome to our website!
ATTENTION SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS CONCERNING NEW SBA DIRECTIVE UNDER STIMULUS PACKAGES
NW Accountants is ready to help you with your SBA low interest, long term, loan application.
The SBA has:
- Reduced record accumulation roadblocks
- Significantly shortened approval times
- Lengthened repayment periods
NW Accountants are your small business specialists. We work directly with all of our clients. The work is done here in the Greater Seattle Area.
Call (425-778-2665) or e-mail us (Info@NWAccountants.com) to schedule a phone conference.
YES- the SBA has been given their marching orders. NW Accountants is here to help. But please, do not delay; no one can say how long this door will remain open.
NWA Client Resources during COVID-19 Pandemic:
Internal Revenue Service
Filing deadline information; Payment information; Pending tax credits for businesses
Washington State Department of Revenue
Direction and relief for impacted businesses
Washington State Employment Security Department
Programs to help individuals and businesses
Washington State Department of Health
Information on symptoms, testing, statistics, and guidance
Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
Paid sick leave, workers’ compensation, workplace safety and health
Washington Paid Family and Medical Leave
Information of the new state paid family and medical leave program
US Small Business Administration
Federal disaster loan information for small businesses
NW Accountants is eager to protect our employees and clients from possible Coronavirus spread and, accordingly, is immediately adopting the following guidelines (subject to further change):
- Maintain a speaking distance of minimum 6 feet.
- Wash and/or sanitize hands frequently.
- Stay home both employees and visitors if you have any indication of being unwell or have been exposed.
- We encourage clients who prefer to bring their tax documents to the office to have questions written out on top and limit their stay as much as possible.
- Employees are preparing to be able to work from home should the need arise.
- We will make every effort to answer calls as they come in but, please be patient and leave a message if not.
- We will do our best with our initial cutoff date of March 25th to file by April tax day and will extend all current clients not in by 3/25/2020.
- If you need to extend and do not have a reasonable estimate of what tax amount you owe, please call and let us help.
We are know these are unusual measures but deemed prudent. We sincerely appreciate your patience and support to get through this together!
This website exists to provide clients and potential clients with information concerning our firm and our unique, low-pressure approach to personal and professional services. We have an excellent client-retention rate, and we are extremely proud of the high-quality services that our firm provides.
Please, feel free to browse our website to see the services we offer as well as the many helpful resources we provide. When you are ready to learn more about what we can do for you, we encourage you to contact us.